Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Have You Seen June Threads?


In it, is an article written by Barbara, of SewingOnTheEdge.


Check it out.  And, look for more from her in the future.

Garments made by me in the month of April--zero.

3 Talk to me:

Anonymous said...

Haven't gotten mine yet. Looking forward to it. I love skirt designs.

Linda T

Barbara said...

Thanks for noting this Gwen. I haven't actually bought a copy myself and I should. Threads made the garments and I just did the words. Enjoy your blog.

Calico_Quilter0321 said...

I'll be on the lookout for this issue. Thanks for the heads-up! No garments sewn in April? When you do sew I love seeing your posts. As for me, I'm doing some sewing for my 2-yr-old granddaughter. According to Kwik Sew pattern sizes, her measurements fit a 1T in the chest/waist/hips, but a size 3T in height. The child loves dresses so what better project?!!

Post a Comment