Sunday, March 27, 2011

What I Found Out

The problem with photos not posting is an issue with Blogger, and not the fault of my computer nor an operator error.  It's happening to some people who use Internet Explorer.  My IE did a major upgrade a couple of days ago and now I can't post photos.  The Google docs are aware of it, and are trying to fix the problem.  Meanwhile, if you see a little white box with a dot on my posts, click on it and a photo will open in another window.

I hope they find a cure to this disease soon!

3 Talk to me:

Bunny said...

I gave up on IE a long time ago after lots of aggravation. With Firefox Mozilla I have no problems. I am glad you were able to get to the bottom of this. I wonder if I am not seeing your little square or any photo because I have Mozilla. Maybe I do have a problem, hmmm.....

shams said...

I love love love Firefox. It's all I've used for years now. It's also less prone to malware.

Hopefully you will be back soon!

MushyWear said...

I too gave up on IE. Firefox Mozilla has been much better for me. But, I was able to see your cardi when I clicked on the green box. Great job working with the finicky fabric. When I work with this type of fabric I have to be in the mood and love the print, because I know it's going to take me twice as long. So I understand how you feel!

Post a Comment