Monday, March 28, 2011

Aha! Photo Posting

Something is still wonky in my browser, but I can post a photo- at least right now.   Here is my jacket from a couple of posts below.

20 Talk to me:

Irene said...

This is lovely. Even if this fabric was not so easy to sew, I hope that it proves easy to take care of, and that you enjoy wearing it.

Victoria said...

You are on a roll Lady! You churned out another "Stunner"! I love the animal print and jacket design. You'll look so pretty in this!

Maryissewfast said...

Gorgeous Gwen! Glad you were finally able to post your pictures!

Mary Beth said...

Sharp jacket! Hope you can cut out the computer fixing and post easily in the future!

Clio said...

How fun!!

The Hojnackes said...

I love it! What a fun jacket!

Audrey said...

What a fun jacket. I like how you drafted a simple pattern to use with a "wild" fabric.

Patricia said...

I can see it! and it is really cute!

Bruna Cristina said...

I love to sew, but I know little and want to learn more
love your blog !!!!!
I'm following
kisses from Brazil

http://munamo.blogspot.com/

JoanneM said...

Fantastic jacket. I LOVE it.

Linda T said...

Now that is one great jacket. I'm so glad you were able to post a pic!

Kyle said...

You are totally on schedule with your JAM jackets. I'm impressed!! Keep up the great work!

Shannon said...

Great jacket! I love me some animal print! You are going to look great and have so much fun in this!

Corrine said...

What a great jacket, lots of style. You are like the jacket energizer bunny!

Michelle said...

I LOVE that jacket! I have gone on a animal print splurge this season (although the other day I realized that I was wearing a leopard print dress and carrying my zebra print satchel....fortunately I was able to catch myself and switch bags before I got out of the house!!).

Diana said...

Oh Grrrrrr... I love your animal print jacket!! Won't you show us a pic of you in it?

HeathersSphere said...

Gr-WOW-l, Gwen! I like your merge of fabric print and style. SEW Purrrr-fect!

Rose said...

Way to go, Gwen! That jacket is a real "attention getter". I love it!!

Dr. Fun (AKA Sister) said...

Late to the party, but love the jacket!

Leslie V said...

Love the fabric!!!Nice Jacket!!

Post a Comment