I made these crazy-quilt Christmas stockings for my grandsons. Not this year though. One last year and one the year before as the babies made their way into this world. And my heart.
Their names are embroidered via embroidery machine. Seams are hand-embroidered using pearl cotton thread. There are tiny photo frames holding their pictures, and jingle bells hanging from ribbons. The backs and linings are solid red cotton. I did my job. It's up to Santa to fill them!
Julia gave me the Honest Scrap award. Thank you, Julia.
The rules are: 1. Thank the person who gave you the award and link to it.
2. Share 10 Honest Things about yourself.
3. Present this award to 7 others whose blogs you find brilliant in content and/or design
or those who have encouraged you.
4. Telll those 7 people they've been award Honest Scrap and inform them of the guidelines.
So, here's my honest answers.
1. I feel like the most boring person in the world, but I'm probably not.
2. I have developed "floaters" in my vision. I hate them. Very annoying. Go away.
3. I have a fear of doctors and hospitals. I have to sedate myself before a visit to either.
4. I'm a bit OCD and it takes up too much time to be that way. Can't help it without therapy, which
I don't have time for, because I'm too busy shuffling things about just so and rearranging my mind.
5. I used to play a piano. Now it sits in a storage closet, covered up. It is sad.
6. I start a diet every two weeks.
7. I spend too much time thinking and not enough time doing.
8. I start collecting SS next year. It's the only thing about aging that I've found positive.
9. I don't like hot weather.
10. I don't like cold weather.
Now, to pass it on. Too difficult to choose. I'm not good at that. All of the blogs I read are inspiring. I love what you do, what you TRY to do, when things go well, when they don't. You enlighten me, educate and entertain. Thank you. Let the blogs roll on!